Delhi Judicial Services (DJS) Exams 2022
Magical Practice Sets for Delhi Judicial Services Aspirants
Trusted by 10k+ students, Exam Aspirants and Toppers in Delhi Judicial Services Exams
Delhi Judicial Services (DJS) Exam Test Series is designed for Delhi judicial services aspirants. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar, has notified the Uttarakhand Civil Judge notification on December 31, 2021, for the civil judge junior division posts. The Uttrakhand Judicial Services exam is considered one of the easiest judiciary exams in the country.
This makes the exam most competitive and demanding. Candidates need to follow the best Uttarakhand Judiciary Preparation Strategy to get a sure shot selection.A total of 13 vacancies are released through Uttarakhand Judiciary notification. It is a good opportunity for all the aspirants for the Civil Judge exam. This test series is going to be a Milestone in your preparation and you can make sure your selection as a Civil Judge in 2022.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Exam Test Series Schedule
|Mock Test No.||Video Discussion Link||Availability|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 01||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 02||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 03||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 04||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 05||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 06||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 07||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 08||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 09||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
|Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mock Test – 10||Will be available after Test||To be Announced|
Preliminary Exam Date : 13th March 2022
Test Series Features
- You can also attempt Topic tests by enrolling in to the Judicial Membership.
- You can also ask your doubt with the tesTopper guru if you have any doubts regarding questions.
- You will be able to check your rank and score among other test takers and your preparation in the competitive exam. Each question is throughly checked and prepared by PhD experts having 10+ years of experience. Accuracy of the questions and answers are verified by tesTopper Team.
By solving UK Judicial Service Question Papers you can understand the weightage of different topics in the exam. By solving the previous year’s question paper you can improve your time management and accuracy. Practice UK Judiciary Previous Year’s Question Papers for 2002 to 2019, All are available at tesTopper Judiciary Section.
Benefits of attempting UK Judiciary Question Papers 2022
There are many benefits of solving the UK Judiciary questions papers. A few benefits are listed to help students.
- You can understand the area of repeating questions from previous year’s questions.
- Solving it on a daily basis helps in time management.
- You can start by solving one paper per day and calculate the time taken to complete it.
- This will help you in increasing the accuracy and speed of solving the paper.
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses will help you work further in building your potential.
UK Civil Judge Exam 2002
UK Civil Judge Exam 2006
UK Civil Judge Exam 2008
UK Civil Judge Exam 2009
UK Civil Judge Exam 2011
UK Civil Judge Exam 2012
UK Civil Judge Exam 2014
UK Civil Judge Exam 2015
UK Civil Judge Exam 2016
UK Civil Judge Exam 2017
UK Civil Judge Exam 2018
UK Civil Judge Exam 2019
The prelims exam paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions, and each question carries one mark. The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours. The preliminary examination includes two parts. part 1 and part 2. In part 1, the questions are based on topics like Code of Civil Procedure, Constitution of India, Contract Act, MP Accommodation Control Act, MP Land Revenue Act, etc. In part 2, you will be tested on general knowledge, computer Knowledge, and the English language. Here is the detailed syllabus for the prelims exam along with the weightage of each topic which is derived from the previous year’s examinations.
|Module Practice Sets||Weightage of Questions|
|Constitution of India||10 questions|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||15 questions|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882||7 questions|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872||8 questions|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963||6 questions|
|Limitation Act, 1963||4 questions|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872||15 questions|
|Indian Penal Code, 1861||15 questions|
|Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||15 questions|
|Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881||5 questions|
|General Knowledge||20 questions|
|Computer Knowledge||10 questions|
|English Knowledge||10 questions|
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Exam 2022 Dates Out. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission had released the notification for the UKPSC Civil Judge 2021-22 exam. The interested candidates can get to know all the information regarding the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022. A total of 13 vacancies have been released for the exam. The interested candidates could apply online on the UKPSC official online portal between 31st December 2021 to 20th January 2022.
- A total of 13 vacancies are released by the UKPSC in 2022.
- Law graduates who satisfy the age limit and other eligibility criteria can apply for this exam.
- The selection process includes a preliminary exam, the main exam, and an interview.
- This article throws light on various details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, preparation tips for the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022.
Let us look at the table below to know all the important events related to the UK Civil Judge Exam 2022.
The Commission has released the dates for the UKPSC Civil Judge exam 2022. The important application deadlines have been updated.
|Starting for online applications||31st December 2021|
|Deadline for online applications||20th January 2022|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Prelims exam||13th March 2022|
|Mains exam||2nd to 5th August 2022|
|Interview||To be announced|
A total of 13 vacancies are released for the UK Judicial Service Exam. The candidates can check the category-wise distribution of vacancies further:
|Females of Uttarakhand (30%)|
The UK Judicial Services Salary of a Civil Judge ranges between Rs. 27,700 – Rs. 44,770/ – Per Month.
Aside from this PCS J Salary, the in-hand salary also incorporates various perks and remittances like:
- Dearness allowance
- Travel Allowances
- Rent Allowance
The Commission has described the eligibility in terms of nationality, education, age limit, and marital status.
- The interested candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagri script
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is mandatory.
B. Age Limit
- The candidate must be aged between 22 to 36 years as of 1st July 2021.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as per the Govt rules to the reserved category candidates.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Candidates from the following nationalities are also eligible:
- Tibetan refugees who migrated permanently to India before 1st January 1962.
- Indian origin person from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic Tanzania migrated permanently to India.
D. Marital Status
Male candidates married to more than one alive partner or female candidates married to an already married person are not eligible to apply.
The candidates need to submit online applications only as any other mode of the application won’t be accepted by the Commission.
Step 1: Visit the UKPSC official website.
Step 2: Click on the link stating “आवेदन करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” for UKPSC Civil Judge exam.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details for the application form.
Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature and other required documents using the Photo Resize Tool.
Step 5: Candidates need not pay the application fee. Hence submit the form after entering all the details.
Step 6: Print the finally submitted complete application form along and the fee receipt for future reference.
The Commission will release the admit card for UK Civil Judge Exam at each stage of the exam. The candidates need to carry a print of this admit card along with original photo ID proof. The candidates can follow these steps to download the admit card.
Step 1: Click on the above provided direct download link (link to be active soon).
Step 2: Enter your application/registration number and login.
Step 3: Download the admit card.
Step 4: Take a print of the downloaded admit card on clean and white paper.
Here is the detailed UK Judiciary Exam Syllabus explained for both prelims and mains. Ensure to study each of these topics carefully from the right book.
UK Judiciary Prelims Syllabus 2022
In order to prepare for this exam, the candidates need to study these syllabus topics. The syllabus for prelims and mains is as follows:
A. Prelims Syllabus
- Day to day happenings around India and the World, particularly in the related Law
- International law,
- Recent Legislation pronouncement particularly to Indian Constitution,
- Law and development
- Transfer of Properties Act,
- Principle of Hindu Laws and Principle of Muslim Laws,
- Evidence Act,
- Code of Criminal Procedure,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Civil Procedure Code
B. Mains Syllabus
|The Present Day||Language||Substantive Law||Evidence and Procedure||Revenue & Criminal|
- The candidates must get back to basics. Here basics refer to the curriculum of degree which the candidates have studied. They must go through all the core subjects which shall help them in cracking the exam.
- The candidates must start following current affairs with a special emphasis on international news and India in particular to law.
- Start studying the latest developments and judgments in the legal cases which are important through syllabus point of view.
- Solve the previous years’ question papers.
Hopefully, this article on the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 was informative for all the candidates. The interested candidates must apply as soon as the application link is active and avoid unnecessary delay. The candidates can download the tesTopper App for the preparation of various Govt exams.
UK Judiciary Result 2022! The result will be announced on the official site of UKPSC soon. The selection process includes the preliminary stage, the mains, and the personal interview stage. UKPSC conducts this examination in three steps. Thus the UK Judiciary Result is three-folded. A direct link to the UK Civil Judge scorecard PDF is given below.
UK Judiciary Cutoff 2022! UKPSC releases the UK Judiciary cutoff after the result. One has to clear the UK Judiciary qualifying marks to get qualified for the position of judge. UKPSC releases UK Civil Judge Cut Off independently for the Preliminary examination, Mains examination, and personal interview round. Check the expected & previous year’s qualifying marks for the UK Civil Judge exam.
The candidates need to score the marks above the cut-off marks decided by the UKPSC. The Commission decides the marks as per various factors like the number of applicants against the total vacancies, the difficulty level of exams, etc. The cut for 2019 prelims is as follows:
|UR Uttarakhand Females||128.25|
The UKPSC will release an answer key soon after the exams. The candidates can make an estimate of the number of marks scored by the candidates. The candidates need to make a tally of the number of correct and wrongly answered questions. Thereafter, using the marking scheme, make the total for the number of marks scored in the exam. The UKPSC can also give the candidates a chance of raising objections against the answer key. After considering the objections, the final answer key shall be out.