This online physics course is created by tesTopper team for CBSE & other State Boards Students who are studying NCERT in Class 9 Physics. The language of the course is Hindi and English Combined so that every type of student can easily understand it. All contents of the course is strictly based on CBSE syllabus and NCERT Physics Text Book.
HighlightsAs a part of this NCERT Class 9 Physics , students get access to the following –
- All course classes, videos, interactive lectures, exam prep material, MCQ based testing, Take Home exam papers for a full year on all the chapters every month with highly interactive Live Classes & lectures, post class recordings & notes, assignments & all India level tests.
- Instant Unlimited Doubt Solving on from the teacher everyday.
- Every student gets a dedicated Teacher with 20:1 teacher ratio as a single contact person to take care of all of their needs.
- On Demand lectures in case of any special needs.
Course DescriptionThe course is based on Class 9 SCIENCE NCERT Text Book . The course is divided into following chapters: Chapter 1 – Motion Chapter 2 – Force And Laws Of Motion Chapter 3 – Gravitation Chapter 4 – Work and Energy Chapter 5 – Sound In this course we will study the above topics in detail and will learn and understand the concepts involved.
Course FeaturesThe aim and design of the course is to develop a deeper understanding of different concepts in Physics. As you work through the course, you will find lecture videos, e-text, suggestions for problem solving methods, animations, practice questions, study guides. Assignments and Tests are provided to keep track of your achievements. Download Syllabus 2020-2021 Download NCERT SCIENCE Book Class 9 Download All Chapters Exempler Problems in Science Class 9
10+ Years of Teaching Experience
Mentor since 2007
- Balanced and Unbalanced force Details Unlimited
- First Law of Motion Details Unlimited
- Inertia and Mass Details Unlimited
- Second Law of Motion Details Unlimited
- Third Law of Motion Details Unlimited
- Conservation of momentum Details Unlimited