Introduction to Concise Topic Notes on RJS Exam 2021The Rajasthan High Court conducts the Rajasthan Judicial Service Exam to recruit Civil Judges in Rajasthan Judiciary. This years RJS Exam 2021 scheduled to be held on 28th November 2021. The exam is conducted in three phases like other judicial service exams. The first stage (Prelims) has objective-type questions whereas the mains exam has subjective questions. The Preliminary exam is a screening exam. It is qualifying in nature. The mains exam is both qualifying and scoring in nature. The final merit list would be prepared based on the marks of the mains exam and interview.This course Concise Topic Notes on RJS Exam 2021 is going to cover all topics of Law Paper I and Law Paper II in upcoming RJS Exam.
RJS Exam 2021 Prelims Pattern
Before you begin studying, having the Rajasthan High Court RJS Exam Pattern on hand will help you understand what topics are mentioned in the syllabus and which parts you need to study first.
- The preliminary examination will be a multiple-choice examination.
- The subjects mentioned in the syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-II will be given 70% weightage.
- The Hindi and English language test will be given 30% weightage.
- The whole preliminary test will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be no deductions for incorrect answers or unanswered questions.
- The preliminary examination marks would not be taken into account while determining the final ranking.
RJS Exam 2021 Mains Pattern
|Law Paper-I (Civil Law)||100||3 hours|
|Law Paper-II (Criminal Law)||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
RJS Exam Syllabus 2021
After checking the exam scheme of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam, candidates must go through the detailed syllabus of the exam. Check the RJS prelims syllabus here.
|Law Paper I|
|Law Paper 2|
Law and Legal Aptitude
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963 Details 00:00:00
- The Constitution of India, 1950 – Study Material Details 00:00:00
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 Details 00:00:00
- The Limitation Act, 1963 Details 00:00:00
- The Evidence Act, 1872 Details 00:00:00
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 Details 00:00:00
- Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 1958 Details 00:00:00
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860 Details 00:00:00
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 Details 00:00:00
- Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition And Redressal) Act, 2013 Details 00:00:00
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 Details 00:00:00
- Protection of Women From Domestic Violence Act, 2005 Details 00:00:00
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958 Details 00:00:00
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Details 00:00:00
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII) Details 00:00:00